- Precautionary Measures for COVID-19
We have proactively implemented a series of precautionary measures on top of our usually strict hygiene standards. Click HERE
to know more.
For reservation and enquiries, please contact our Reservations Department
Tel: 3891 1968│Email: email@example.com
Terms and conditions:
- Before departing to Hong Kong, guest should pay attention to quarantine measures and all other measurements released by the HKSAR Government. For details, please click HERE
- This package is for a consecutive 7-night stay. Booking must be made for the date of arrival in Hong Kong in accordance with HKSAR Government’s regulations.
- Multiple occupancy is only available for guests who come from same flight and flight tickets have to be provided upon reservation for hotel’s confirmation.
- Booking is on pre-paid basis upon reservation.
- All prices are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Guests are not allowed to leave the room during the self-quarantine period under HKSAR Government regulation.
- Connecting room will not be arranged for multi-room reservations, room type and bed type arrangement are subject to hotel availability.
- Housekeeping services will not be available during the quarantine period.
- Food and beverage service, amenities and other requested items will be provided and placed outside the room.
- *Outside items (cooked food, medical supplies and necessities only) will be collected and delivered outside room door from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Smoking and cooking are not allowed in all guest rooms.
- Above terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, Hotel COZi‧Oasis reserves the right of final decision.
*Hotel does not carry insurance for the delivery item(s), and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or thief of such item(s).
- Change of staying period is allowed one time only owing to flight cancel or delay. Proof of valid document issued by airlines is required upon request.
- The booking is non-transferrable and no name change is allowed.
- Booking is non-cancellable and non-refundable. A full non-refundable prepayment for the entire stay will be charged to your credit card at time of booking. Failure to arrive at the hotel will result in forfeiture of the prepayment.
- Refund is only allowed if
1. Entry to HK is not permitted due to the travel ban restriction by the local authorities and/or change of government policy.
2. In case a staying quarantine guest has to be sent out to other facilities/camp due to positive COVID test or having history of close contact with the carrier, the rest of stay of the quarantine period will be refunded.
Arrangement of Children under 18 Years Old:
- Minor aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult for quarantine stay.
- Minor aged 16 - 17 can stay alone or accompanied by an adult for quarantine stay. For unaccompanied minor, the adult should sign the “Consent form for unaccompanied person staying in Designated Hotel
” and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
prior to check in.
- If the confinee requires the company of a caretaker, prior permission must be obtained from the Department of Health. The completed "Caretaker of Minor Confinee under Compulsory Hotel Quarantine Application Form
" should be sent to the Department of Health by email to email@example.com.
- The above will be subject to change without prior notice according to the latest announcement from the Department of Health. Please refer the WEBSITE
of HKSAR Government for latest update.